Yup, you have again used a url that links to the page with picture, not directly to the pic - that would be an adress with .jpg at its end!
It seems that I cannot find out about the direct link, but you as an owner can:
- just click on "all sizes" on your picture page
- under "available sizes" click on the size you want to show in this forum, e.g. the 75x100 thumbnail
- below the picture you'll see a line "2. Grab the photo's URL:"
- copy this line (should start with "farm2.static.flickr...")
- NOW you can use the [img]...farm2.static.flickr...[/img] markers to make the thumbnail show in your articel.
As an example here is the flickr-adress of one of my photos: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1158/525 ... 50c7_t.jpg
Just include this in and you're done...
This works with every size of flickr images, but you can do it only with your own photos. With the photos of other people you have to link to the respective url with [url]...[/url].
Just be careful not to use the original size here in the forum, because that would annoy visitors that don't have the fastest connection. What I do is show the thumbnail, like the 75x100 so that people know what to expect and than add a link to the larger sized variants.
Oh, and b.t.w.: the variant with "1. Copy and paste this HTML into your webpage:" doesn't work in the context of this forum. Must be too much html-code...
Thomas (beware: Nikon-fanboy and moderator!) My Lens Reviews
, My Pictures
, My Photography Blog