Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:23 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 pm 

I got a cool gift froom my dad today, a Canon FD 35-105 f/3.5 macro. It has been a lot of fun playing with it (yes I have an adaptor that works pretty good) but manual focusing my T2i is not been fun, if the object is too far away I have a hard time focusing. I've looked at focus screens in the past but there is not a good selection of Canon brand for the t2i, specially for slower lenses. KatzEye makes focus screens with a prizm for slower lenses but they come with a price. If I do it, it won't be until after Afghanistan next Sept but was interested to see if anyone else is using them?

I'll post a few pics from the 35-105 next week, been a busy one this week and going to be a very busy weekend at the Balloon Fiesta in New Mexico.