Thank you very much for the warm welcome and the kind words I got here.
I am still getting the hang of basic picture taking with my new G9. Here's are my few concerns.
1. Overall look of the black camera is awesome.
2. Crispy top notch LCD
3. Many controllers (too many for me it seems
4. Awesome pictures
I miss mostly
1. The grip is horrible comparing to my DX7440
comparing the weight of G series here I guess Canon really have to do something. It is impossible to manage with single hand without shake.
2. The shutter button itself is lousy and awkwardly positioned and small. It's hard to get the hang of the half press, It always tend to take the photo when I try to focus.
3.View Finder is better than nothing, you can see the lens sometimes, still worse you can't get a proper view with it.
4. Videos takes too much space for a given take. JPEG sizes also are slightly larger for a given mpix but I am okay with it
Apart from those it's nice camera which takes wonderful pics.