Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:45 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:37 am 

It seems that this lens has an incredibly useful range for a general purpose lens, is reasonable fast, and costs under $500. But there's no Camera Labs review of it, no lens gallery thread for it, and in fact no discussion at all except for a 1+ year old thread when the lens was announced.

Does anybody have this lens? Do you have any sample pictures with it? I'm considering getting it for my Canon 1000D, but it's hard to find much info on it. Even on Amazon there are only two reviews and no sample pictures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 am 
I found a very detailed review here : http://www.lenstip.com/222.1-Lens_revie ... ction.html

I also was impressed when this lens was announced....but turns out it's just another crap lens,that costs a lot of money. Even the Nikon 18-135mm is a much better choice.