Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:16 am 
Does Tamron make a lense with either of these stabilizers? I am looking at the 18-200mm lense and couldn't find anything saying there was a stabilizer on this lense.


 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:08 pm
Posts: 8003
Location: Germany
Tamron calls their system "VC" (a.k.a. "vibration control" :oops: )
They have e.g. a 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di VC.

Thomas (beware: Nikon-fanboy and moderator!) My Lens Reviews, My Pictures, My Photography Blog
D810+assorted lenses

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:54 am 
Thanks for the info.

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:20 am 
If your looking for a VR/ IS lense that is 18-200mm (and if your not nikon) get the sigma 18-200mm OS.. it gets decent reviews on photozone.. ide give it a try.

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:11 pm 
I ended up buying the Sigma lens and haven't used it much yet, but am very happy with it. It will be getting a work out here in the next couple of months.


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All words, images, videos and layout, copyright 2005-2012 Gordon Laing. May not be used without permission.
/ How we test / Best Cameras / Advertising / Camera reviews / Supporting Camera Labs

Webdesign by Alphabase IT
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group