Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:31 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:21 am 
My good pal, valiant guardian, self-appointed bodyguard and overall Defender of The Crown - the 14 y/ Bruno, had a day off today.

The weather cooperated for once and the sun was out.

Never skipping his Wiener Tai Chi, he did slack off a little by doing it as he was laying down.

I told him that I'd let him off with a warning this time, but next time I'd have to take his black belt away!

The younger apprentice - Brutus - were not afforded this veteran's perk as he is not yet a Master of his Art. He only has the rank of Green Lotus in Wiener-Fu and as such he must train every day. In this picture you can see him practice the legendary Wiener Death Stare - my last shot with this lens. It of course cracked right after!

It might be best if you don't look at this image for too long - I cannot be held responsible if something should happen to you or your monitor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:22 am 
Just beautiful. :D How much were they edited? if at all.

SnS 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:07 am 
Just fantastic :D :D :D

I can see why people might be intimidated.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers Ormina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:21 pm 
Love the first photo. Absolutely beautiful. Would be nice if the snout was more in focus on the second, but still, beautiful dog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:46 pm 
One of these dogs came into the my work the other day so i played around with it for a while they are quite a lot of fun indeed!!

I must say i prefer the second shot because of the distortion :)

nice going Lah, its clear that you really care for these little boys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:25 am 
Hi,

and thanks for the kind words :-)

SNS: The first one not much. A little darkening of the tonal range. On the second some cropping and some softening of the back, since his fur is so shiny and also some darkening of the tonal range.

I try to take care of them as much as they take care of me, which they diligently do as best they can.

serenity: yeah..the snout could be more in focus if I'd used another lens. Took it with the 18-55 as it's widest - his nose is a quarter-inch form the glass..lol.

Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:30 am 

good pups....I can hear the last one..."und you vill scrape your plates into zeee bowl..ya, dat is wuderful..more more more.....pay no attention to that red dog behind the curtain..mine mine, all mine....

love those little dogs, Lah.

patti