Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:54 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: lucky
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:23 am 

this is Lucky the bunny who came to live with me after a couple of boys played with scissors...gentle soul bunny, I rescued him, and he never lived in a cage again...I thought he looked sorta cool, and dignified,( tho lopsided)...This photo was taken long after the ordeal..and always reminds me of the Joe Cocker song "you are so beautiful, to me"..hope you like Mr. Lucky..there is grace even in a little lost bunny, I think.
I was trying to make his face be the thing you notice first, and I hope it worked.
patti

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:35 am 
aww.. poor bunny. yay for him finding you though..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:27 am 
What a handsome fella of a bunny there! and heartwarming to hear that you saved him from the Edward Sciccorhands of his world!

In this picture he looks (to me) kinda shrewd and tough..Lucky Luciano-style methinks :-)

Would be fun to sit on the porch and share a bag of carrots with this guy, admiring the sunset.

A good portrait - did you do it as a macro? The depth of field is shallow enough that his eyes are in focus, but the ears not - which is a good effect for this guy.

Did you use fill flash on his one?

Cheers :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:22 pm 

Lah, I am sorry I took so long to get back here...was working, and totally spaced this...

this was taken with a point and shoot, (gulp)...it was the only thing I had at the time...

so.....I was on my belly, pretty close up to Mr. Luctano...and had to bribe him with baby carrots...the reason for the look of disdain..

patti

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:20 pm 
What... someone actually cut his ear of with scissors?

Good for him that you took care him Patti. He sure looks like he's enjoying himself nowdays.

/K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:04 pm 
He is to cute for words Patti. I am glad he is safe and well with you. Remind me of our old bunny "Dougie Doughnut"

cheers Ormina