Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:04 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Snow Drops
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:45 pm 
Another macro sesion with snow drops :D

patty enjoy these!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:12 pm 
Alex These are beautiful shots, the leaves in number one appear almost transparent, you can see just a hint of the centre of the snow drop which is a beautiful shade of green. I am right in thinking that is snow on the flower and not water droplets? Very effective.

Cheers Ormina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:16 pm 
Yes your right, it snowed a couple of days ago, so i said ohh this gotta be good for them snowdrop that i have the back yard, so i wnet out when it had stoped snowing, because i knew snow was goign to ruin the shot completly...But as it was so hot out the snow melted away really quickly and became like they are on the shot almost water/icey :D

happy you liked them :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:46 pm 
I like them more as a sign of incoming spring than as a pure photograph.

And that is not due to lack of picture quality... It's because I WANT THE SPRING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice photos Alex. First i thought you might wanna play with levels to really boost the white flower, but then again.... no. It's fine as it is.

My eyes starts to fill with tears thinking that the spring is actually coming.

Thanks alex ! Keep bringing those southern sweden pics to remind us "northlings" that the spring is coming.

/K