Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:13 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:46 pm 
Here are a few images taken ages back. Please comment, critique, criticize, write about how much you love pancakes, whatever :wink:

ALSO if you like these be sure to check out my Flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/29636923@N04/

ALL IMAGES TAKEN ON A CANON HG10...which I no longer have thanks to the man who decided to robbed me... sad face. Anyways, please let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:51 pm 

4 and 5 for me!! I love the B-W on them!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:48 pm 
Thank you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:11 pm 
Got to say 4 and 5 for me too!
Sorry you got robbed :( How did it happen?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:28 pm 
Yeah they're my favorite too.

And it happened a long time ago. My friends and I were hanging out in this place called plaza del marcado and some dude walked up to us and started talking about totally useless things, so we found a way out of the conversation and started to walk away, but once we turned the corner we realized the dude had been following us. When we noticed him again he ran up to us and pulled out a gun, and me not wanting to argue with a bullet did what he asked. He took my camera and my friends wallet. We immediately got ahold of the police, but they couldn't find him. $1100 right down the drain. Pretty crappy night in my opinion.