Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:13 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:47 pm 

my girlfriends mother. forgive the food in her mouth on the 2nd pic, just finished eating mexican food. anyways, this is my 4th day with my Olympus E-520 & the Zuiko 14-42mm kit lens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:31 pm 
Im personaly not a fan of black and white but thats just me. photo looks great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:10 pm 
#1, her face is a tad bit underexposed, but not that much. The composition is great, and the crop is good.

#2, great exposure for her face. Nice emotion captured. Good crop. Only thing that I think could have been 'fixed' is the top of her hair which has a little bit of overexposure. But it's not that bad at all.

Overall, nice shots :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:13 am 
Sdrummer wrote:
#1, her face is a tad bit underexposed, but not that much. The composition is great, and the crop is good.

#2, great exposure for her face. Nice emotion captured. Good crop. Only thing that I think could have been 'fixed' is the top of her hair which has a little bit of overexposure. But it's not that bad at all.

Overall, nice shots :)

And once again, I agree with Sdrummer.
I personally love B&W photography.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:22 pm 
n. 1 is an example of how it shouldn't be done: your crop is great but here you can see the background is in bad contrast with the person. And off course use a little flash now and than.

n.2 is an example of how it should be done!