Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:10 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:26 pm 
Model Is Me .. I really want to kill myself cause i love someone who dont care about me !! .. Or just remove my heart so i cant love anymore :( ;(
----
Taken With The Panasonic Fz8 .. Its my first try for a ( Home Studio ) .. i used for lighting hotlights of my own (not a real hotlights) .. i really want to use a stobe flash ,, but my camera wont let me :D it dosent have a hotshoe as u all knw ,, but i heard about something called slave flash anyone knw anything about it or how it works ?
----
flickr's version:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mohamed-kazzaz/2741928597/
----
Sorry For My Bad English ..
----

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:21 pm 
that is the saddest thing on the world, but don't worry someone will come to your life eventually. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 pm 

mohamed.

stop that right now.
you go get that camera, and take a picture of a duck immediately.
and then you go get one of a tree.

I will expect quacks on da duck o' the day, within the next week from you. Swans, gooses, herons.. get yourself to the water, you will feel better.

patti

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:16 am 
If you are really serious about this. (Not sure if you are)
I would take all that energy that you are feeling and put it toward art.

Honestly, the photo is really kinda creepy. Aside from that, technically its good.

Im not sure what you are wanting. Hang in there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:19 pm 
I feel for you mate :( :(
as the same happened to me :cry: :cry:
nice photo too, but you just gotta keep going, there are many fish in the sea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:50 pm 
Did not quite expect to meet heartbroken people even here. When I took up the profession of photography just because I wanted to invest my time on something creative rather than pondering over lost causes. Yeah this happened to me also, and though there maybe many fishes in the sea I do not feel any of them are worthy for me as I dearly loved the person and she would remain in my heart always. Did not want to talk about all this and was basically making a round of this place to get some enhancements on the photography issues. Oh! so there are many people who have not been spared by the hands of love. But I wanna stay focussed on my goals only, never is a good feeling to know about others who have experienced this in life its real bad. :(