Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:09 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:29 am 
i see you!!

this one was shot on 400 speed portra vc with a contax 645 autofocus and a zeiss 80mm f2.8(i think)... i forget the shutter speed but aperture was 2.8. i had some serious fun with that camera and i hope to have one of my own someday. not necessarily a contax, but maybe a mamiya or a bronica. it'd just be a toy (medium format being $$$$ and all)

it's so cheeseball and cutesey, but i love it anyway...

he'll be a contender someday..

okay.. i think that's enough 'look at my kids!' picture spam for one night ;) cheers everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:38 am 
........ all great shots in there own way........ best of all are the memories

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:41 am 
ain't that the truth bigpix.. i think i'll forever be grateful to God for teaching me to handle a camera before my kids were born... because i have great photos to look back and remember their early lives with for as long as i'm here. i'm not really into jewelry or anything like that - my photographs of my children are my most valued material possession.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:42 am 
Great pics!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:13 pm 
Hey b.,

These shots (along with the "window light" ones) are truly treasures.

These are so playful! and the others very sentimental :)
Here, I love the composition on the 1st and the soft colors and bokeh on the second. The third is hilarious and the fourth is simply beautiful.

I am also really impressed by how well you manage to get the eyes in perfect focus! especially on the window lighting shots.

Really nice ! thanks for sharing :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:16 pm 
andy it was so much fun digging these shots out again... there's little that i enjoy more than poking through old photos and enjoying them all over again:)

thanks for the compliments:) i never thought i'd enjy taking pictures of people until i had kids.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:46 am 
b. these are lovely shots, very well captured the nature of the "model" I just love them. Those images will keep me smiling through the day.

After I've finnished on the forum I'm going straight down to the adoption agency :) :) :) :)

Cheers Ormina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:50 am 
ormina wrote:
After I've finnished on the forum I'm going straight down to the adoption agency :) :) :) :)

Cheers Ormina

......pick me :wink: ...... pick me :wink:....... pick me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:46 pm 
Tempting Big Pix........................but they don't sell diapers/nappies that big here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus I doubt if you are anywhere near as cute as these lovely babies.

Cheers Ormina