From a shoot yesterday - I put this edit out quickly last night to let the model and makeup artist get an idea of the pictures they'll be receiving. What do you think?
 Just noted Logic had given some tips on studio lighting so here's how I lit this - it was 4 lights in total.
1. Rear grid spot on white paper behind the models head. I used this to get a diffused glow behind her head fading out to grey. Not sure it's so clear in this tight shot but is more visible in others from the series.
2. Front - 15" Bowens beauty dish with grid diffuser - double diffused with another shower cap type fitting on top. (this creates the circular highlight at the top of the models eye)
3. Above rear pointing down - snoot. This was to direct some light to the hair.
*** All of the above were Bowens 300/500 studio monoblocs
4. Camera right/rear about 45 degrees to the model. An SB900 on a stand with another grid diffuser and shower cap arrangement - highlighting the shoulder and chin.
1. Lastolite triflector - one silver panel only - a few inches below the models chin. (this creates the highlight at the bottom of the models eye)
2. 42" circular reflector (camera right/front at 4 degrees to the model) providing some reflection back from the SB900 diagonally opposite