Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:08 pm

All times are UTC

What do you think about this picture ?
Great, I want to see more from you ! 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Good picture, I like it 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Not bad, not good 19%  19%  [ 5 ]
Poor picture, sorry... 73%  73%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 26
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:26 am 
Sorry Menorzinho I got a bit carried away.

I remember from http://www.cameralabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22277 now that your pictures are worthy of people stealing them and selling them to Getty images for hundreds upon thousands of dollars. Seriously man please dont post any images it isnt worth it, just send them to Getty yourself and get the credit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:59 pm 
yeah... well anyway you gotta admit he's an idiot.. he posts the same crap every couple of days and doesn't even bother to stop or improve. why would he join a photo forum if he doesn't take any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:18 pm 
I've never said I'm a pro.
In fact, I always stated I'm not one.
Didn't you read this?
Quote:
Even though I'm a starter, all my photographs will be CC BY-NC-ND licensed since they are something I want to have control of.

The only one saying that they are amazing photographs is you.
All I said is that they are personal, I don't want my face (or whatever) in websites I don't know.
The funny thing is that you got this point there and replied very politely, quite gently.

But now you're irritated, you're this rude idiot that doesn't have a point behind what you say.
You're putting words on my mouth that I never said and connotations of my threads that are not true.
I still don't get it... why are you trying to turn the table against me?

I don't know what Pascal did to you that made you protect him that much but..
I hope you two are happy together then. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:52 pm 
@jeremy1302

i don't really get it as well why you protect pascal like you're bosom buddys?
it seems like you just came out of the cinema after watching 'robin hood' and thinking you have to act like its main character :wink:
in most cases it's not a bad idea but you're just wrong in this one.

furthermore i don't know if you just don't get it or if you've already realised that you weren't on solid ground and therefore can't acknowledge to yourself that you were wrong..

but either way pascal doesn't seem to be here to listen to different opinions and improve his photographic skills as he starts one thread after another with mostly pictures that look alike and the only main difference is it's title where the place the picture might have been taken varies. but there's no way of evidence as all of these pictures could have been taken in his home town or some even in his living room :wink:

but if somebody is accidentally posting a thread in a wrong section everybodys like 'oh my god how could he do this?' so i think forum rules should apply for everyone. and either he would have posted all those pictures into 1 thread and discussed the whole thing with some forum members or he better should have stopped doing it.
and the way he acts by now let me think he just wants to jerk everyone around.

sometimes saying something straight into somebody's face is the best solution to possibly make him/her thinking about the whole matter.
but i'd say in this case even ignorance won't help much :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:30 pm 
ignorance can do anything,one just needs to train his mind enough. as yourself why would you care to get annoyed by this pascal everytime you're surfing on the CA forum?
this forum is highly civilised & it's a shame for people to pay to much attention to pascal...because,he didn't said or did anything,everybody that responded in a negative way are the true "silence disturbers" on this forum. how about them apples,folks?:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:43 am 
He doesn't speak with words but with actions.
We are just materializing the thing with our words and opinions.
He responds with nothing and post other photo in other thread.
That's the little difference.

Also, as far as I know, he's been doing it since [Poll 01] and the first complaint appeared on [Poll 06].
Yep, that's how long he's been "speaking" without an answer.

PS: It is annoying to come to the forum, check some news, visit the amazing Portrait section and see one of his... you know...
Blergh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:51 pm 
brilliant comment :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:46 pm 
pascalriben: & I'm sure French people can learn English

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 am 
Quote:
More than 700 views and only 11 votes : I'm sure you can do better

Understand this, Pascal: until you show a desire to participate in this community, nobody is going to 'do better'. Nobody wants to help you because nobody thinks you deserve help. So far, you have been rude, selfish, and arrogant, and you have ignored the reasonable requests of forum members to collect all your photos in one thread. You have never posted outside one of your topics, which means you expect our help without ever helping anybody else. You rarely respond to constructive criticism, and when you do it is normally to say 'thanks, but I'm not going to take any of your suggestions on board.' We find it offensive that you do all these things and yet demand that we 'vote' continually on your photos. Change your behaviour or accept that you won't get much help from these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:36 am 
:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:05 pm 

I think this should be handled by a moderator, or handed over to Gordon L.

There were endless polls posted in the architecture forum, and Pascal, bless him, wouldn't listen to anything until Gordon PM'ed him.

Pointless, meaningless, and just irritating...

I'll tell you where you can shove your two clicks...! :wink: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:09 pm 

Aha - The penny has dropped...

I've just got it...

Pascal is "getting off" over the amount of views on his thread.

Quick, pass the tissues someone....

Before you go, or come, or whatever, just do the maths...

Over 1000 views and 15 votes - that means that 98.5% of viewers think it's a pointless waste of space...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:32 pm 
Well he cannot read or respond to our replies,so it's pointless anyway. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:36 pm 

You are really some piece of work. I just gave you one more vote to make you more happy, it was the last option though, hope you are not mad, but this is my opinion on your work. And the other thing, you should really get yourself a dictionary dude.

Prints

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:45 am 
I can't see any photos so I won't be voting. What happened to the picture?