Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:48 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Chinese Countryside
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:46 am 
Along with the wildlife pics I posted in the wildlife forum, here are some landscapes from my nature ramble yesterday:

Taken with the D300, the Nikkor 18-200mm & a polarizer. Converted from Raw & adjusted levels in Capture NX. Sharpened in PS CS3.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:26 am 
looks gorgoeous! the first one seems to be a great candidate for the current monthly assignment!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:40 am 

wow, those are pretty neat...I think that palakaboy is right, you need to put the first one up on the assigment pages....my favorite it the last one,
for some reason I am liking that orangey color...where the people are working...looks like a beautiful day...but I can already guess...no ducks around here...lol.
Liked the other photos you posted too... :lol: the ones on the wildlife thread.

good going, and what a beautiful day!

patti

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:02 am 
Thanks guys! Yeah, yesterday was a real nice day. The ones in the wildlife thread were taken mid-afternoon, but the landscape ones were taken later on and the sun was going down kind of behind me and off to the side so it lit up the little hills and mountains in front of me real nice.

Already posted an entry for On Assignment this month so I'll just leave these here.

Actually Patti, I did take some pics of some ducks, but they were way off in the distance and playing in a big ole puddle of mud so not very attractive and I fear you would not be happy if you saw them getting into such a state!