Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:04 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: summer already here? :D
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:24 pm 
Went to visit my folks this weekended (they dont live that far away :P), so i ended up spending Friday to Sunday there. (I'm still here :)). And the weather this weekend has been great, i walked about in shorts and tshirt the entire weekend, got some color from the sun!

and i took the first swim in the ocean for the season, even tho it was cold the weather has just been great!

well we went for a very long walk this afternoon, so i brought my camera along (of course) and here are some snaps that i got

Skåne's Flag (the part of Sweden we live in) a mixture of the Danish and Swedish flag

This looks like the Caribbeans

Some "macro", i spotted this on a tree along the walk, i just had to :)

Work out bike was laying in the bush in front of a house

Have great week lads/ladies :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:37 pm 
I'd though i throw in another image that i took a few days back when i was shooting the sunset, and i just finished messing around with it

i tone mapped this, added a digital ND filter then another digital ND (this time purplish) filter, the sun was setting that explain the other oranges tones, but the sky was deep purple/pinkish and i wanted to enhance that a bit

EDIT: looks like i have a big old stain on top of the image (center) but that is now gone after i cleaned my sensor today :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:47 am 
I think the last one is excellent! :D When you say tone-mapped do you mean a HDR or did you dodge and burn like in some of your other images?

So nice to have clear water. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:26 am 
grahamnp wrote:
I think the last one is excellent! :D When you say tone-mapped do you mean a HDR or did you dodge and burn like in some of your other images?

Single file HDR tonemapped. The doge and burn is a tool that i think works alot better for portraits then "other things" so to speak!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:34 am 
Oh ok. Yea HDRs don't work well for portraits but they seem quite popular so maybe that's just me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:00 pm 
Such vibrant and crisp colors!!! These look like something you'd get off of a paid stock photo website. Very nice!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:02 pm 
serenity wrote:
Such vibrant and crisp colors!!! These look like something you'd get off of a paid stock photo website. Very nice!!!

I tried to supply photos like these to stock websites, but i always get rejected ...for some very retarded reasons if i m going to be honest :)