Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:02 pm 

I'm with you on that one Defiance...I don't mind going to those beautiful snowy places, and never would I complain..but I will stay in the lodge with my hot chocolate and marshmallows..and a good book, then wander around taking photos...

BP. You are wrong. I could mess up a shot there...in that beautiful place..lol...

patti

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:44 pm 

C'mon you guys....I'm only an intermediate skiier, just ski the moderate slopes, no slopes with names like "Elevator Shaft" or "Waterfall" for me.

It's beautifull at night, when you get to the top the views are spectacular, there is a calm and tranquil feeling up there. As you ride the lift up the mountain it gets quieter and quieter and more peacefull. Look out over Georgian Bay and you can see the town of Collingwood lit up to the east and the village below....really nice.

After the last runs of the day it's down to one of the outdoor hot tubs..........aaaaaahhhhhh

C&C always welcome
Joe

Last edited by jka on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:44 pm 
Stunning shot jka picture perfect really.

Cheers Ormina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:09 pm 
Awesome picture with the cottages. I've night skied quiet a few times. I don't mind it on smaller slopes, I've never got chance to night ski on the big dogs. I love skiing at day and looking at the beautiful mountains, Seen best if you can make it to the bowls. One day, one day, I will make it back to the Rockies. I feel like I'm in a wheel chair, I haven't been able to go in over 4 years. I can't take it. LOL. These pictures just remind me what I'm missing.