Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:22 am 
Travel and acting are very similar

Travel for Tong Dawei, is looking for self-process.

10 debut next year, Tong Dawei is not repeated for each role. He said: "It's like traveling to the same place very few, acting is also constantly challenge yourself. Unknown is always more attractive place, as I chose to get married in Las Vegas at the beach, I saw a pair of old couple, pulled his wife's hand, Mr. passionate kiss, then clutch her shoulders forward ... I was thinking, I should like them off the teacher, love to the old. "

"Image

Tong Dawei like to play and travel comparison, "acting different roles, different bitter to eat, and some wire to hang, and some to load, travel, too, do public service activities as before, to climb under the scorching sun; to the United States , sit a dozen-hour flight, but also the jet lag, but when both are in the aftertaste makes you feel very satisfied, eating the bitter memories of life have become, so for me, acting is the travel and same thing. "

"Travel is absolutely necessary to bring a camera, his wife and children can have a beautiful figure recorded. So her daughter will grow up, but also made albums to her as a souvenir. Can remember looking at pictures when she jumped to her father How pictures are not easy, "said, Tong Dawei picked up around the Canon EOS 5D MARK II Digital SLR camera," may be somewhat different with others, whether in travel or outdoor photo such as this, I will only "take a camera, is this the Canon EOS 5D MARK II.