Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:55 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Short Trip To Shenzhen
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:43 am 
My sister has been studying in Shenzhen for a couple months, since Shenzhen is just an hour or so away from Hong Kong I thought I'd go to her "mini-graduation". Here are some pictures from the short trip.

I had to wake up quite early, perfect day for traveling with all the clouds being nice and puffy

The quickest way to Shenzhen is by bus, here were exiting the subway, the bus stop being just round the corner

Patiently waiting for the Speeches to finish (it seemed some received the certificates early)

Students receiving their certificates

What Graduation isn't complete without some group pictures?

Taken whilst sitting down out in the Cafe located in the middle of the University

Shenzhen University is quite, there are many new and modern buildings.

My only complaint is that Air Conditioning was non existent except for a select few buildings. I'm not sure if it's for a cost reduction or an environmental reason, I struggled to walk through buildings where the temperature was close to 32 Celcius

One of the many hallways on campus

Getting some lunch, care for some "Beaf"?

Taken outside the border crossing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:38 pm 
Hey, interesting series!

I really like the walking silhouettes behind the glass, the woman coming out the metro (I believe) and the hands of the old women.

Thanks for sharing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:15 pm 
hummm Asian girls