Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:36 pm 
Gordon, I know this thread is dead but is there anyone in Fujifilm that we can write to to request they send you a demo model? Its been a year since the camera was introduced, and it has nearly halfed in price still making it a competitor in the market if they got it out there more. I am still concidering one, but would also love to see it reviewed.

Post subject: S100FS Images
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 am 
Hi all, for all those looking for a S100SF just take alook at my website, some of the Pictures are with the S100SF (just look at the picture datails for info), and Some with a Nikon D300. I use the S100SF because it produces Great Pictures, I use in situations where i do not want to take the D300 where it might get damaged...I am very happy with this camera and a sturdy alternative to my D-SLR when needed.

Hope this helps S.
www.svphotos.co.uk