Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:12 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: FujiFilm X-PRO 1
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:22 pm 
I was enjoying the information and comments I was seeing here about this camera which inspired me to sign up as a member :D

I have had the Fuji X100 for several months now and, like many, I have a love/hate relationship with it. I am hoping the new X Pro 1 will address the things I didn't like about the X100 and, in reviewing all the links and information, it seems like they are at least trying. The proof, as Gordon says, will be in seeing a full production model and examining image quality. IQ is one thing I have loved about the X100 and, if they can beat that (with better AF and better button/navigation) they will have a winner. Some have expressed concern about lens quality but, in my experience, the Fujinon lenses have been excellent.

As for the two strange example photos Bob mentioned, I agree it is baffling why Fuji would want to include them but I am sure it is photographer error on those and not the camera. Some of the other examples shown are simply drop dead gorgeous--well focused and some of the best color rendering I have seen.