Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:15 am 

When I read the excellent review of the TZ7 I decided immediately to buy this camera (of which I'm quite satisfied) and leave at home my Fuji F100fd.
Frankly I cant' explain why but , stupid software apart, it seems (I repeat seems) to me that the IQ of the Fuji was better . I do not find the words (also in Italian...) I mean the shots of the Fuji more "plenty" of colours .
I have had the Fuji last year during my trip in Eritrea and except the backlights shots (underexposed) all the shots were very good.
I have also to say that the 28mm of my Fuji F100fd is very very close to the 25mm of the TZ7 . Are the mm of the wide angles lenses just an opinion ? As I do not know when this camera will be available in here in Italy I'm really interested to know the advice about this new FujiF70EXR.

Thank's
Cesare

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Cesare, I can't comment on any model until I've tested it. In terms of focal length, the only way to really tell is to put two cameras in the same place, take the same shot, and compare the coverage. Although again that only lets you see which is widest, not necessarily if one is really delivering 25mm or 28mm.

PS - I'll lock this as you've posted a similar question in the Panasonic forum. It's best to only post once!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]