Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:50 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:40 am 
Hi guys!!
Remember me?
Yea...i just bought my A300 with a tamron 18-200mm lens and loving it. But there is 1 small lil problem.
I've noticed that the screen turns off during OVF mode after TEN seconds. Yes 10 seconds. In fact i don't think its even 10 seconds, maybe 5. Its quite annoying as i have to press a button to see my settings. Is it the powersave setting? I don't really think so. I set the powersave to 3min and the same thing happens. I can't quite find the setting to change that. Is it normal?

Thanks in advance...

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:27 am 

Have you checked out the settings "Info.disp.time" and "Auto off w/VF"?They are located in the menu.

The settings affect eachother. So if you disable "auto off when using viewfinder", the info display is shown for a limited amount of time, according to the setting you made in "Info.disp.time".

Oh...and happy shooting ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:28 am 
Whoops...
Sorry bout that. I didn't see that one there.
Anyway thanks martino...