Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:56 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:02 am 

Can somebody advise me how does one send several photos clicked from a Sony RX 100 together by email? I have tried wetransfer but failed. I am told that the pictures from RX100 have a very high resolution and therefore have a very large size. If that is the case can one compress the photos in order to send ? Thanks, Yeshwant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:48 pm 

Hello Yeshwant. If you use Photoshop Elements for processing you can send them directly by email from there by "sharing." Same with flickr, if you use the "more ways to share" facility.

You will only have large files if you took the pics in RAW then process and send them that way. JPEGs are considerably smaller files. Usually, when sharing via email or flickr, the sent file size will automatically be reduced and it will be a fraction of the RX100's full capability. By the time they have been attached to an email most of mine are half a meg or less, sometimes more, but not a great deal.