Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:25 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:14 am 

:roll: Im in Switzerland its summer and im freezing :shock: Its no better in Menton,Lisbon or Saville all cold
With all this rain ive used my samsung phone camera :shock: an image for my notes a date of a local market,it was unreadable,had i had my NEX 5N,it would have been.

I also use a sony TX1 though not nearly as fast as the NEX produces good images.Then i thought of the NEX 3N (the new very small NEX) Why :?: Simple the sony RX100 costs a fortune 550sfr and isnt that small or good,fixed screen--- the Sony WX300 priced at 299sfr was perfect 8) untill i read a reveiw :shock:

So why not the NEX 3N :?: cost 427sfr at coop or 450sfr at migro--the largest supermarkets in switzerland its about the same size as the RX100 at half the price with the 16-50 zoom and i can use a leica lens or other nex lens that i have

Of course i should buy the NEX6 body but thats 630sfr

The reason i looked for a small camera is simple its raining and i took shelter in a shop selling cameras,where i saw the very small WX300 and a huge NEX 6 with 16-50for 980sfr or twice the price of the NEX 3,naturaly its very different but how could i justify such cost :(

If i buy the NEX 3N i have the body & the new electic zoom 16-50 lens but for lest than half the cost of a NEX6 the NEX3 is half the size weight not as good but MUCH better than either the huge RX100 or tiny WX300

Just now ive decided to buy a Sony ereader but ought i to buy a small camera for rainy days :?:

Last edited by Bjorn van Sinttruije on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Changed all mentions of C3 to 3N per your request.