Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:05 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:18 pm
Posts: 176
This one's WAY overdue. It's mainly for Bjorn who recently asked again for it ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP1UOcR0EfY&fmt=22

Enjoy!

_________________
flickr

Sony α300
Sony HVL-F58AM Bounce-Shift Flash
Tamron SP 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF)
Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di
Sony 50mm F/1.4 SAL-50F14
Sony 100mm Macro F/2.8 SAL-100MF28


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 6941
Location: The Netherlands, Ridderkerk
Why do I quickly check the forums before leaving home to work... :(
I'll watch it when I get home, first thing!

Thanks in advance!

- Bjorn -

_________________
Street and documentary photographer | Google+ | Twitter
Please vote for my photo(s) in a contest


Leica M9-P (my article on Camera Labs) | Leica D-Lux 5 | 50mm Summilux


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:38 pm
Posts: 103
Location: Netherlands
Nice to have these videos around for reference. Thanks.

_________________
Fujifilm X-T1 - XF 23mm - XF 55-200mm - XF 14mm - Lowepro Rover AW II - Think Tank City Walker 10


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:46 pm
Posts: 2091
Location: Worcestershire, UK
Nicely put together video, what did you edit it with??

_________________
Ed

Image
Canon 40D + Grip | Sigma 10-20 EX | 17-85 | Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 EX II | 50 F/1.8 | 430 EX II + Other Stuff
Flickr
Portfolio - Not recently updated!
Saving for: -


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:18 pm
Posts: 176
podgeorge wrote:
Nicely put together video, what did you edit it with??


Thanks, Sony Vegas is what I use for my videos. What I've done is extremely basic, I'm new to the program and video editing.

The actual filming was two clips. The first one I forgot to set the camera to macro, so it didn't focus close as close as I would have liked on the lens and focus scale for the AF speed test.

_________________
flickr

Sony α300
Sony HVL-F58AM Bounce-Shift Flash
Tamron SP 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF)
Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di
Sony 50mm F/1.4 SAL-50F14
Sony 100mm Macro F/2.8 SAL-100MF28


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:46 pm
Posts: 2091
Location: Worcestershire, UK
dr4gon wrote:
podgeorge wrote:
Nicely put together video, what did you edit it with??


Thanks, Sony Vegas is what I use for my videos. What I've done is extremely basic, I'm new to the program and video editing.

The actual filming was two clips. The first one I forgot to set the camera to macro, so it didn't focus close as close as I would have liked on the lens and focus scale for the AF speed test.


Ah right, the result is great for your first go! I would really like to start doing some Video, but unfortuantely my 40D dosen't have video :( Guess thats just another reason to upgrade :twisted:

_________________
Ed

Image
Canon 40D + Grip | Sigma 10-20 EX | 17-85 | Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 EX II | 50 F/1.8 | 430 EX II + Other Stuff
Flickr
Portfolio - Not recently updated!
Saving for: -


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:18 pm
Posts: 176
podgeorge wrote:
dr4gon wrote:
podgeorge wrote:
Nicely put together video, what did you edit it with??


Thanks, Sony Vegas is what I use for my videos. What I've done is extremely basic, I'm new to the program and video editing.

The actual filming was two clips. The first one I forgot to set the camera to macro, so it didn't focus close as close as I would have liked on the lens and focus scale for the AF speed test.


Ah right, the result is great for your first go! I would really like to start doing some Video, but unfortuantely my 40D dosen't have video :( Guess thats just another reason to upgrade :twisted:


Don't we all?

As the quality shows, it was shot with an older point and shoot, a Canon SD1000.

_________________
flickr

Sony α300
Sony HVL-F58AM Bounce-Shift Flash
Tamron SP 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF)
Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di
Sony 50mm F/1.4 SAL-50F14
Sony 100mm Macro F/2.8 SAL-100MF28


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:51 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 6941
Location: The Netherlands, Ridderkerk
Already commented on the video on YouTube, but thanks again for making and posting it! Loved it!

- Bjorn -

_________________
Street and documentary photographer | Google+ | Twitter
Please vote for my photo(s) in a contest


Leica M9-P (my article on Camera Labs) | Leica D-Lux 5 | 50mm Summilux


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 5
Location: uk
it is so nice to unwrap a new lense ,,and really enjoyed your vid ,,give us some pics from your new addition to your collection ,,let us see what it can do :) steve

_________________
sony a350
sal50f18 portrait lense
sony 18-70 standard lense
sony75-300mm tele zoom lense
sony circluar 55mm polarizer
sony hvl-f56am wireless flashgun with bounce


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All words, images, videos and layout, copyright 2005-2012 Gordon Laing. May not be used without permission.
/ How we test / Best Cameras / Advertising / Camera reviews / Supporting Camera Labs

Webdesign by Alphabase IT
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group