I joined CameraLabs forums in June 2006 and since, I've been really surprised by how many visitors
So I did some stats, starting January 2008, for my following threads with the date of launch:
- 6-juin-07 Pentax K10D User Review
- 15-juil-07 Pentax BG2 Battery Grip for K10D User Review
- 22-aoû-07 Pentax DA* 50-135mm f2.8 ED (IF) SDM User Review
- 25-aoû-07 Twisted Pictures On K10D?
- 1-déc-07 Pentax DA* 16-50mm f2.8 ED/AL (IF) SDM User Review
- 18-déc-07 Sticky: Pentax K10D Related User Reviews
- 4-jan-08 Lowepro Rezo 190 AW Camera Bag User Review
I take the number of views on a regular basis.
Then I calculate the number of views per day between two measures as well as the number of views per day since the launch of the thread.
Gordon, I'm sure you have those tools and even more powerfull ones to monitor the traffic of CameraLabs site
Pentax K-5 + BG4 + DA* 16-50 + DA* 50-135 + DA* 60-250 + AF-540FGZreivilophotography.weebly.com