Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:01 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: From Oklahoma City
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:20 am 

Greetings, discovered your web site and forums today. I'd almost decided on a camera to upgrade to from Panasonic's FZ35 and your reviews settled it, thanks! Can't wait to get my new Canon T3i and lenses. (Which I need to read more about to understand) There is a lot of differences in prices of lenses. I live in OKC, but drive each weekend (and some weekdays) to work Safety and Flags, a little Photography and Ad Sales at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit about 90 miles away. Needless to say, I've taken a million pics with my Panasonic FZ35, surprisingly won a few photo contests and often folks want my pictures and tell me I should take it more seriously. Hope I'm up for the SLR route.

Post subject: Re: From Oklahoma City
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 pm 

Welcome to the forum! Good choice with the T3i I am sure you will enjoy it. Congratulations on the contest victories and I'm sure you will take even better photos when you enter the DSLR world :D

Oh that is so lame, every hot girl who can aim a camera thinks she’s a photographer -Stewie Griffin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:52 pm 

Welcome to the forum!
I would love to see some of your photos, do you have a website or Flickr?

Victor
Website

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:32 pm 

Victor Hoffmann wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

Hi Victor, mostly my photos are scattered everywhere, mostly all on an external hard drive, some I shoot for the Drivers Racing School and burn them to a DVD for the students along with a video (which I also take with my FZ-35 and combine with GoPro Videos. I'm not even sure what all is on Flickr, but here's a link. http://www.flickr.com/photos/timat10/ these photos are very mixed and not planned, they are for a particular group who wanted photos of themselves. I upload a bunch to the Hallett Racing Group on facebook to share with others.
Not sure if you can see these on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 659&type=3

This was a prize-winner if you can view it.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:46 pm 

timat10 wrote:
Victor Hoffmann wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

Here is my Picasa Albums... I've not kept up with them since Picasa changed... I need to create my own page I guess but free storage is attractive.
https://picasaweb.google.com/1100700140 ... POC_eSt7wE
Tim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:40 am 
Site Admin

Welcome on-board timat10!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 am 

Thanks. BTW, I've been researching since 3:00 this morning and trying to get help with the Canon Image Gateway. Cannot upload files using browser or upload device. Installed EOS Software and it says you can't upload from there either. Tried finding help and have found no way to successfully contact Canon regarding the Gateway. I had a gallery on there and needed to overwrite the images with watermarked ones. Finally got the other ones deleted and now cannot upload successfully. Checked browser settings, cleared caches, tried different browsers. Any idea where to get help with this? I've searched the forums but haven't had any luck finding anything relevant.

Thanks
Tim