Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:33 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:19 pm 

Great reviews Gordon! I think you'll find this is the first to compare the Canon A620 and the Fuji F11. I'll post a link on the photo.net forum since the digital camera forum there is getting quite a few people like me mulling over Canon versus Fuji. Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:10 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Simon... the F11 may not be the most exciting looking camera around, but as the tests show, it really does perform very well optically. And while I was skeptical about a compact having such high sensitivities, it really does seem to keep them under control.

Gordon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:02 pm 

I notice you don't report current camera prices in the actual reviews (although you do have links to the best prices for each camera on Amazon, etc), but I would personally find it more helpful to know the current price for each camera as it was being tested (say in the intro or in the verdict page). I know prices are always changing (usually down) but seeing the ‘as-reviewed’ price up front would give (some) readers an idea of what to expect when comparing say a £200 camera against a £300 model in the same review. Just a thought.

A nice group test btw! :D