Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:50 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:44 pm 
Site Admin

Hello everyone!

If you find our reviews, tutorials and forum useful, please support us by shopping for anything at our partner shopping page.

Any purchase you make from our partner stores will help fund Camera Labs – even books, CDs, movies or music downloads!

We're constantly adding new partner stores, so if you haven't seen the page for a while, check it out! Along with established partners like Amazon and camera giants B&H and Adorama, we now have partnerships with eBay and the Adobe store across multiple countries, Crucial for memory upgrades and iTunes for music and video. We've also added Photobox for prints in the UK and Borrow Lenses for rentals in the US.

While most of our partner stores are in the US and UK, we're steadily adding more options around the world, for those in Canada, Australia, Germany and France. You'll also see eBay adverts appearing on more of our reviews for local regions including the Netherlands.

To support us, simply click the desired store logo on our partner shopping page and you’ll be directed to their web site as normal. The prices are exactly the same as if you’d visited the site directly, but by going via our links, they’ll pay us a small referral fee on the items you subsequently buy.

So whether you’re upgrading your camera, buying gifts, ordering prints, renting lenses, updating software or simply treating yourself to a new CD or DVD, shopping via these links will help keep us up and running!

For those who'd like to make a traditional donation, we also have a PayPal option at the top of our partner stores page.

Another great way to support us is to simply tell your friends, family and colleagues about the site - spread the word!

Many thanks,

Gordon Laing, Editor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:13 am 
Thanks for your excellent site Gordon
I'm a bit light in the cash department right now but will make a point of using your links for some purchases after christmas as IMO CL is the most subjective site around and your reviews are nonbiased and accurate
I have some of the Kit you have reviewed (D7000,18-200 etc) and you are always spot on so your advice will be invaluable in the future.
Merry Chistmas and all the best to CL in the new year

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Lee, every little helps...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 pm 
Hi Gordon,
thank you for your website.
I'm from Italy and sometime I buy from local Amazon and I could do it using your link,
but you miss the amazon.it shop in your list.
So my suggestion is add it.
Best regards from Dolomites

AL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for your support AL!

Actually I do have a link to Amazon.it, although it's not on the page.

I'll try to add it later, but in the meantime if you visit any page on Cameralabs outside of the forum, you should see an advert to the right of the cameralabs logo at the top. if you're viewing from italy, it should be an ad for Amazon Italy! Just click it and anything you subsequently order will earn me a little commission - thanks!

Gordon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:09 pm 

Just used your B&H partner link this morning when I ordered my Sony a6000 and Canon FD 200mm f/4 lens...
Hope that helps in your efforts, Gordon. Thanks for the great work you do with Camera Labs! 8)

www.aaroncampbell.me
www.flickr.com/photos/aaroncampbellphoto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Aaron, it certainly does help!

In fact people shopping through my links or making coffee donations are the only things that pay for my work!