Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:22 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:07 pm 

I saw this magazine for the first time today and bought it. It was nice to see a rather familiar person as the technical editor along with some very familiar sample photos in the E400 review. I've not had time to read much more than the two camera reviews so far but it looks like a nice magazine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:06 am 
Site Admin

Hi Phil, yep that's me on DSLR User. I also write camera reviews for several other UK magazines, which you can see on the About Us page, linked to from the bottom of all pages (outside the forum!).

Hope you enjoy the magazine!

Gordon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:13 pm 

Well, Gordon,

can you still publish timely reviews of the latest and greatest gear on your fabulous website, when a magazin wants your contribution exclusively or at least before anybody else gets it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:36 am 
Site Admin

Hi Thomas, don't worry! I'll still be posting timely reviews on Cameralabs! I've been writing reviews and features for various magazines for 15 years now and there's no conflict with the work I do on the site - indeed my biog for DSLR User magazine talks about Cameralabs.

As Cameralabs grows I'll be able to dedicate more time to it, so please tell your friends about it and don't forget to visit the site sponsors if you like what you're reading!

Cheers,

Gordon